We had a really good time this year. Dinner took longer than planned so we made it to Gardener Village a little bit late. It rained all day and thankfully cleared up that night.

Me, Kaycee, Tonya and Kylee

Amie, Chris, Hannah and Dayna

Kylee saw this picture and said I look "stupid"! Just had to share.

Aspen and Kylee

Tonya, Leslie, Me and Kaycee at dinner at Mimi's Cafe

I just love her!!

Sassy!

That is Ky being a scary witch!

Kylee was really in the mood for posing!

Aspen and Leslie

Tonya and Kylee dancing

Amelie was dancing so cute. I just wanted to watch her all night.

Stephanie and Tanner

Tonya and her sister Chris

Leslie and I (and Aspen peeking in the background)

Kaycee and I
3 comments:
That looks like such a fun thing to do, I am going to have to do that when kenna is a little bit older. You guys all look so cute in your witch attire. I like your stupid face by the way.
I'm glad you all had fun. I love your stupid face too!! :)
What a fun idea! I love your yearly update on Withch's Day Out! :) Kylee is getting so big...and so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment