Travis...Marcie...Kylee...Gage
I don't find it offensive at all. I think it is really funny. What a cute little bum he has.
We have to get pictures like these so we can embarrass them later. That is our main job :)
This is so so cute.. Blow it up re color it to sepia or black and white and you have a perfect print to frame and hang :)
I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't find it offensive at all. I think it is really funny. What a cute little bum he has.
We have to get pictures like these so we can embarrass them later. That is our main job :)
This is so so cute.. Blow it up re color it to sepia or black and white and you have a perfect print to frame and hang :)
I think it's adorable!
Post a Comment