On Saturday night my sister Ashley surprised us by coming home for Thanksgiving. She has been in Massachusetts going to school. We didn't think that we were going to see her until May of next year so we were so excited. Sunday we were at my Moms house for an early Thanksgiving dinner so we decided to take a picture of all of us. It's not often that we are all together since she went away.
5 comments:
Sweet all of the parker children. I can't believe how big everyone is now. You guys are so cute!!!
Ahh...that picture makes me so happy! Marce, it's about time we see your belly! So cute!
The whole gang together- it's hard for our family too and we don't have anyone living in another state! It's funny how crazy life gets. Jeff has changed the most since I last saw him! I'm glad you all were able to get together.
You guys are the most beautiful girls! I was always so envious of the Parker beauty! Hope you don't mind I tracked down your blog. What a cute family you have!
Oh I miss all you guys! We had so much fun dancing in your living room every weekend!
Post a Comment