Monday, August 11, 2008

Boy or Girl...what will it be?!?!

We have an appointment on the 25th to find out what we are having! We are so excited. It helps make it a little more real to know. On the side bar we have a poll of what you think we are going to have. It is interesting to know what everyone thinks and when we find out we will let you know who was right!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't know how to vote....I think it is another girl....but hope it is a boy so you get one of each right off the bat. Can I vote twice?

Tonya said...

I really hope this baby is a little guy just because it would be nice to have one of each. Kylee
however is the light of my life and i know this one will make my light even brighter. My biggest hope of all is that this baby is HEALTHY, HEALTHY, HEALTHY!!!